Innovation Acta helps you to select the best financing strategy to implement your project idea and identify the right partners for Consortium building. To this aim we avail of our proprietary database of high-level contacts in the scientific field.
Innovation Acta assists you in the organization and writing of the proposal and takes care of its formal submission. Once granted, our aim is to support the management of the project, the administrative issues, progress reports preparation and submission. Legal assistance (grant agreements and Consortium agreements preparation, amendments, ethical issues) is also provided.
Innovation Acta's Grant Managers make an independent revision on the project proposal, further checking if it fits with the European call requests, thus increasing the chances of a successful proposal.
Innovation Acta supports the Consortium in the communication and dissemination activities of the project.
Innovation Acta’s competent and qualified staff flanks the partners during the life-cycle of the project to achieve the following objectives:
• To communicate and disseminate the project results beyond the project partners to a larger audience and potential users of the results, including the clinical/scientific community, the general public and the patients, as they are a key target of project results;
• To facilitate and promote interaction with stakeholders (like patients and their families, clinicians and regulatory agencies etc.).
A project website is implemented by Innovation Acta with an appropriate protocol for updating the information on activities and results of the project. The website acts as an information tool with a public facing section and a private section. Innovation Acta creates and manages the social accounts, by sharing news and contents provided by all the Consortium partners.
Innovation Acta creates the visual identity of the project including web design (graphic material and contents). In particular, Innovation Acta takes care of the design of logo, document and slide templates, illustrative graphs, posters, brochures and newsletters of the project.
Transferable skills aim to widening the career prospects of the researchers and are key elements for a successful Marie Skłodowska Curie Actions (MSCA) proposal and competitive project. They also are integral part of training programme in Horizon 2020 and will continue to be so in Horizon Europe.
Innovation-Acta offers a number of qualified courses on complementary skills on a variety of topics in line with the MSCA guidelines’ suggestion, to support the career development and training of researchers.
Transferable skills represent also fundamental competences that a researcher should possess, beyond the EC funded projects, making the offered topics suitable for the training of a team and staff in each sector.
Topics of interest include:
Training related to research and innovation
• Management of IPR and of research data
• Scientific writing
• Gender issues
• Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI)
Training related to management or grant searching
• Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
• Project management
• Proposal writing
The courses are designed to be in-person or online sessions, depending on the specific project’s or customer’s need.
Supporting information & additional services
On-line courses are delivered on our platforms and tools selected on the specific requirements of each course.
Innovation Acta offers additional services of interest of MSCA projects as: organization of team building activities, fellows engagement activities, photo sessions aiming to communication activities via social media and project website, and creation of project videos based on fellows’ interviews.
Innovation Acta is very experienced in the organization of meetings, scientific events and congresses from strategic planning to coordination, operational execution, on-site management, evaluation and follow-up.
We offer a vast portfolio which allows you to choose among various services:
• Conference program definition
• Online platform for virtual meetings, webinar and courses
• Invitation and registration of participants
• Customised registration tool to address specific needs
• Handling of registration fees where required and of related financial reports
• Identification of meeting venues
• Organization of travel and transfer services
• Hotels, restaurants, catering services and social events reservation
• Graphic material as folders, agenda, logistic info, badges
• Technical and logistical assistance during the event
• Networking and team building activities organization
• Procedure for accreditation to professional entities (i.e. UEMS-EACCME or local entities)
Innovation Acta S.r.l. | Via delle Province, 1 - 53100 Siena - Italy | VAT number: 13201341008
© 2020 Innovation Acta - All rights reserved